The principal focus of professional development clinics is the enrichment of instructor skills and
to ensure instructors are using the current best practices.
● Provide an opportunity for active instructors to maintain instructor status.
● Introduce new program changes and present innovative teaching strategies and ideas.
● Review teaching elements with respect to benchmarks, evaluation and assessment.
● Improve the instructors’ paddling technique and teaching ability.
● Identify instructors whose paddling technique or teaching skills require improvement.
Clinic participants must be paid-up instructors with Paddle Canada and pre-register for course number: CM-88